by Lisa ArdillThe back-to-work, education and upskilling schemes will include financial incentives for employers taking on apprentices and unemployed people
TikTok to invest $500m in data centre and create ‘hundreds of jobs’
Social media platform has been building up its presence in Dublin in recent months (by Charlie Taylor Irish Times)
- TikTok to invest $500m in data centre and create ‘hundreds of jobs’
- Government shares details of €200m employment and retraining packages
- Facebook unveils ‘hyperscale’ district heat system at Danish data centre
- After passing the 500-mark, hyperscalers target further 176 data centre builds
- What challenges are there in creating a renewables-led European super grid?