Kyron Innovative Technologies
We are working on a major Pharmaceutical project and we are now looking to hire a BIM Construction Specialist
You will be working on behalf of the client interfacing with the construction contractors, coordinating services both onsite and offsite based, coordinating the overall design with construction drawing schedules, ensuring all deadlines are producing 3D models.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Development of models and reports in line with company requirements.
- Overseeing the transfer of overall design into construction deliverables.
- Manage the in-house drawing control and drawing schedules, ensuring drawing management is up to date.
- Assist in the implementation of off-site drawing through the BIM model.
- Assistance in the overall development of the BIM protocols and systems.
- Training/mentoring of personnel.
- Ensure continual improvement of an integrated management system, looking at new and future technologies.
- Integrating material procurement schedules/requisitions programming (timelines) for projects.
- Deal with sub-contractors, client consultants and GC to ensure correct installation.
- Production of 3D Construction models from base information – PID’s, Scan of facility and Cloud data.
- Provision of construction detailing on the systems to enable the automatic production of isometrics and BOM.
- Clash management on all systems.
- Problem-solving and resolution of co-ordination and design roadblocks.
- Field surveying and verification.
- Development of 3D co-ordinate services and structure layouts for clash control.
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- BIM Coordinating lead or Management: 5 years (preferred)
- BIM: 8 years (preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org