Website Kyron Innovative Technologies
We are now recruiting a Civil Structural Architectural QA to work on our client’s biopharma construction site in Dundalk.
Job title: CSA QA
EU Work Permit essential
Position reports to: Onsite Project Manager
Length of contract: 6mths+
- Manage all Civil/Structural and Architectural aspects of construction on the project in line with all standards and specifications outlined in the scope of works.
- Make a leading contribution to the implementation of the Standards and Quality strategy in a manner that is consistent with the aims and values of the organisation.
- Show consistent and clear leadership in delivery of standards, give direction and guidance to subcontractors.
- Oversee the submittal process and sign off for the CSA aspect of the project.
- Audit quality delivery of all subcontractors.
- Oversee tracking of all aspects of the QA/QC program for CSA in EIDA.
- Ensure the effective management of team members in accordance with policies and procedures
- Develop the skills and knowledge of team members, maintain good working relationships and excellent communications.
- Take appropriate responsibility to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
Compliance and Acceptance Standards:
- Lead team to ensure client acceptance requirements are met for all buildings/areas and structures.
- Work with the client lead team to bring areas to completion for system and area handover.
- Ensure strategies are implemented to maintain agreed standards in the appropriate areas
- Ensure effective monitoring systems are in place to report compliance with agreed quality standards and report out on agreed KPI’s at assigned meetings
- Work closely with contractors to establish and maintain appropriate competence and quality standards within the organisation.
- Participate in any reviews/performance management process involving the identification of training needs for self and others.
The above list is not exhaustive and other duties may be attached to the role from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering or Architecture
- Experienced in architectural finishes sign-off necessary
- 10+ years experience in Civils construction.
- Candidate should be a motivated self-starter with complex problem solving ability.
- Excellent communication skills and team oriented personality required to interface with construction and operations teams.
- Valid Manual Handling and Safe Pass certificates.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
About Kyron Innovative Technologies
We are a preeminent provider of ‘Building in Quality’ in Europe, we deliver the Safest, Leanest and Highest Value-added project Quality and Commissioning services by thinking and acting Innovatively, Efficiently and Ethically in everything we do.
Our clients in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical and Data Centre sectors rely on us to ensure that their new or existing facilities operate at peak performance. Our expert staff of commissioning engineers assist in confirming whether critical infrastructure systems are designed and subsequently installed properly and maintained successfully over time. Our commissioning team works with the design construction and quality team throughout the Full Life Cycle Commissioning process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com