We are seeking to hire an EIDA/Turnover coordinator for a semiconductor construction project in Kildare. Our ideal candidates will have minimum 5yrs experience working in the construction industry.
Job title: EIDA/Turnover Coordinator
Your Role: To coordinate all upcoming turnover walkdowns.
Location: Leixlip, Co. Kildare
EU Work Permit essential
Position reports to: Onsite Project Manager
Length of contract: 12 months
- Responsible for coordination of all upcoming turnover walk downs.
- Working with scheduling team and contractors to identify what walks are required and when.
- Walking systems to validate readiness for handover.
- Ensuring all documentation is validated for accuracy.
- A relevant Engineering Degree or Trade Certificate.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a Commissioning or Validation role.
- A QA/QC Qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
- EIDA system/software experience essential.
- IT Skills – Proficiency in Microsoft Office and report preparation.
- Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing to clients and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work as part of a team effectively.
- Valid Manual Handling and Safe Pass certificates.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
About Kyron Innovative Technologies
We are a preeminent provider of ‘Building in Quality’ in Europe, we deliver the Safest, Leanest and Highest Value-added project Quality and Commissioning services by thinking and acting Innovatively, Efficiently and Ethically in everything we do.
Our clients in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical and Data Centre sectors rely on us to ensure that their new or existing facilities operate at peak performance. Our expert staff of commissioning engineers assist in confirming whether critical infrastructure systems are designed and subsequently installed properly and maintained successfully over time. Our commissioning team works with the design construction and quality team throughout the Full Life Cycle Commissioning process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org