We have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Construction Manager with our client on a large Semiconductor construction project in Co. Kildare.
The role reports to: Site Project Manager
EU Work Permit essential
Length of contract: 12 months, full time
- Assist in the management of projects from tender to client handover.
- Interface with clients, consultants, vendors, client project management and other disciplines ensuring the highest level of service is provided.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any specialist subcontractors.
- Management & coordination of appointed subcontractors.
- Maintain close contact with site personnel ensuring that all access, information and materials are available.
- Assist in the production of coordinated system drawings.
- Identify Electrical equipment requirements and specifications
- Select plant and equipment to meet specifications.
- Prepare detailed technical submittals for approval.
- Liaise and work with QA/QC to ensure that all electrical construction works are carried out in accordance with specifications.
- Consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints.
- Engage with commissioning teams to ensure handover is planned from the construction phase and managed smoothly.
- Other duties which may be assigned or requested
- Electrical Engineering qualification.
- 8+ years’ experience as an Electrical Engineer
- Experience working in the semiconductor sector.
- Proficient in the use of BIM and Engineering Systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability and confidence to deal with a broad range of people.
- Organised individual with a constant focus and attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Valid Manual Handling and Safe Pass certificates.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
About Kyron Innovative Technologies
We are a preeminent provider of ‘Building in Quality’ in Europe, we deliver the Safest, Leanest and Highest Value-added project Quality and Commissioning services by thinking and acting Innovatively, Efficiently and Ethically in everything we do.
Our clients in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical and Data Centre sectors rely on us to ensure that their new or existing facilities operate at peak performance. Our expert staff of commissioning engineers assist in confirming whether critical infrastructure systems are designed and subsequently installed properly and maintained successfully over time. Our commissioning team works with the design construction and quality team throughout the Full Life Cycle Commissioning process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org