Kyron Innovative Technologies
We are seeking to hire a number of experienced Electrical QA/QC Technicians for large semiconductor and pharma construction projects in the Leinster and Munster areas. Our ideal candidates will have minimum 5yrs experience working in the electrical and process construction industry.
Job title: Electrical QA/QC
Your Role: To ensure tool install is completed in accordance with project specifications and to the Project QA plan.
Location: Leixlip, Co. Kildare
EU Work Permit essential
Position reports to: Onsite Project Manager
Length of contract: 6 months +
- Responsible for working on electrical inspections related to installations, testing, commissioning etc. for the involved project.
- Conduct inspections of all ongoing activities for electrical installations.
- Conduct inspections for all electrical material deliveries.
- Attend all electrical inspections with client/contractor representatives.
- Submit inspection requests in coordination with concerned site/project engineers.
- Prepare daily QA/QC reports regarding inspections, material, non-conformances etc.
- Prepare weekly surveillance reports, non-conformance reports and verification of corrective actions.
- Check the drawings and documents used at site for approvals and compliance with project requirements.
- Ensure that all works are carried out as per the approved method statements and drawings.
- Ensure that all equipment used are calibrated and with valid certificates.
- Assist / coordinate the preparation of the final handing over documents such as QCQA documents, testing and commissioning reports etc.
- Prepare testing and commissioning method statements in coordination with vendors, General Contractor representatives and project owners representatives.
- Ensure the EIDA software system is used as the primary tool for management of the QA/QC process on site.
- Represent the Company at regular site meetings.
- Attend Factory Acceptance Tests as required.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by Management, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
- Other duties as may be assigned or requested
- A relevant Electrical Engineering or Electrical Trade qualification. Electricians with QA/QC experience is desirable
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a QA/QC role.
- A QA/QC Qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
- EIDA system/software experience is strongly desirable but not essential.
- IT Skills – Proficiency in Microsoft Office and report preparation.
- Ability to clearly communicate both orally and in writing to clients and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work as part of a team effectively.
- Valid Manual Handling and Safe Pass certificates.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
About Kyron Innovative Technologies
We are a preeminent provider of ‘Building in Quality’ in Europe, we deliver the Safest, Leanest and Highest Value-added project Quality and Commissioning services by thinking and acting Innovatively, Efficiently and Ethically in everything we do.
Our clients in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical and Data Centre sectors rely on us to ensure that their new or existing facilities operate at peak performance. Our expert staff of commissioning engineers assist in confirming whether critical infrastructure systems are designed and subsequently installed properly and maintained successfully over time. Our commissioning team works with the design construction and quality team throughout the Full Life Cycle Commissioning process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com