We have an interesting and varied role for a candidate with Electrical qualifications (either to Degree Level or Trade Qualified and working towards Level 7-8).
Job title: Junior Electrical Engineer
Your role will be to support the delivery of electrical systems on our designated projects ensuring that we are on time, on budget and meet our clients’ expectations.
The successful candidate will support and assist the project team in the delivery of fully integrated and commissioned MEP systems through the application and utilisation of Kyron management systems and procedures.
The right candidate must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively and as part of a team. This role is suited to a motivated, practical, and adaptable individual who has the ambition to work in a progressive, innovative, and rapidly growing company with great potential for career progression for the right individual.
Kyron will provide all the necessary training, guidance, and support to ensure a clear and steady career progression is achievable for the right individual.
Location: Celbridge, Co. Kildare with a hybrid model of in-office/on-site and remote working.
EU Work Permit essential
Position reports to: Senior Contracts Manager
Length of contract: Permanent Full time
- Reporting to the Project Manager on project progress, risks and issues.
- Analyse supplier information for alignment with design specifications.
- Review and understand schematics, GA plans, Electrical One Line Drawings and project specifications.
- Design reviews, validate equipment and systems.
- Complete technical submittals, RFIs, equipment registers and trackers.
- Analysis of all design documentation and identification of any scope gaps.
- Review quality on site – walking down systems to ensure compliance with the project team.
- Projects include commercial, pharma, data centres etc.
- Relevant 3rd level electrical qualification essential
- Electrical trade background would be advantageous
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent IT skills required
- Experience in Revit would be advantageous
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- Fluent spoken English and excellent written English essential
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland.
About Kyron Innovative Technologies
We are a preeminent provider of ‘Building in Quality’ in Europe, we deliver the Safest, Leanest and Highest Value-added project Quality and Commissioning services by thinking and acting Innovatively, Efficiently and Ethically in everything we do.
Our clients in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical and Data Centre sectors rely on us to ensure that their new or existing facilities operate at peak performance. Our expert staff of commissioning engineers assist in confirming whether critical infrastructure systems are designed and subsequently installed properly and maintained successfully over time. Our commissioning team works with the design construction and quality team throughout the Full Life Cycle Commissioning process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com