Kyron Innovative Technologies
*****Applications from people eligible to work in Ireland or Irish Work Permit Holders only please******
We are seeking an experienced Mechanical & Electrical CMsfor our Pharma Clients in the Munster and Leinster areas.
Location: Munster, Leinster
Irish Work Permit essential.
Duration: 6mths +
The Mechanical & Electrical Supervisor is assigned to a project as a member of the Construction Team with responsibility for the proper and timely construction of the Cleanroom Mechanical & Electrical Scope in accordance with Safety and Quality standards, the detailed design, the control estimate, contract and SOPs.
- Ensure that the construction phase of the project is adequately provided with suitably capable, qualified and experienced personnel, together with all the necessary plant, tools, temporary facilities and other resources.
- Adhere to best in class site execution SOPs as guidance to the Field Supervisors.
- Comply with the construction methods, procedures and practices in all respects; particularly those relating to safety, quality assurance, personnel and industrial relations. Where these are found to be inadequate, immediately report the deficiencies and suggest solutions.
- Ensure that the applicable statutory and other legal requirements are properly observed.
- Ensure that projects are constructed to the drawings, specifications, applicable standards, good construction practices, to schedule and in accordance with the cost budget.
- Carry out assessments and appraisals of the contractor’s works.
- Ensure our clients are utilising the best technology available and ensuring innovative ideas are encouraged.
- Ensure lessons learned on projects are recorded and shared.
- Review contractor progress reports and input to weekly CM report out to Client.
- Attend daily whiteboard meetings.
- Attend contractor progress meetings.
- Manage construction works from pre-construction to system turnover.
- Ensure that the criteria as set out in the Quality plan are adhered to.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or a related discipline or an equivalent technical degree or progression through related trade supervision.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Engineering, Project Delivery, Construction or a related discipline.
- Clean Room experience essential.
- Experience in HVAC, Electrical & Mechanical works required.
- Superior skills with the Microsoft suite of products including but not limited to Excel and MS Project.
- Must be proficient in the use of computers for design and understand CAD operations.
- Good interpersonal skills are required, as is the ability to communicate well, both verbally and written.
- Must be able to function effectively in a teamwork environment.
- The individual must demonstrate an ability to work independently.
- Thorough, diligent, good attention to detail.
- Collaborator with strong levels of engagement with individuals and team
- High level of delivery and work completion.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Proficient with Excel and other Microsoft packages.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org