Kyron Innovative Technologies
We have an opportunity for Construction Manager (Mecahnical) with one of our clients on a major Pharmaceutical construction project in the Leinster area.
Reporting to the project manager, as part of a multi-disciplinary team, specifically responsible for the delivery to CQ of the a multi-product aseptic filling facility.
This candidate will be required to work closely with a cross-functional team and coordinate activities between Design, Construction, Process, Technical Operations, C&Q, IPT and QA.
- Manage, mentor and grow a team of construction and preconstruction Professionals that manage the pre-contract aspect of a new build project.
- Oversee monthly reporting of project status, risk, budget and schedule guidance including reporting key performance indicators and presenting to senior management.
- Interface with site constructability and capacity planning to develop scope criteria for new projects both green field and retrofit.
- Ensure all work is managed in accordance with GES procedures and best practices.
- Develop and establish oversight to ensure compliance to company/project safety policies and work rules of primary contractors and subcontractors.
- Develop and establish oversight of the project job site including all logistical and regulatory requirements (i.e., approved Site Logistics Plan, layout and applicable permits)
- Provide development, establishment and oversight of program concept, strategy and execution (approved Construction Execution Plan). Develop and maintain the projects Design for Manufacture and Assembly (DFMA) Off Site Manufacturing (OSM) execution strategy and monitor throughout the project lifecycle
- Assist in developing the project’s digital delivery execution plan to enable a digital construction and turnover process including BIM 4D and 5D tools
- Reviews major contracts and acts as an expert resource for planning and leading complex negotiations.
- Safety of all team members for the duration of the design, construct, commission validate and handover of the scope.
- Development of and delivery to the agreed milestones on the schedule within budget constraints.
- Delivery of stakeholder agreed scope for the facility to Commissioning Qualification.
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience of construction/handover of Aseptic Filling Facilities on Green Field sites for pharmaceutical facilities.
- Ability to work in design and construction of large project environment within Ireland.
- Experience in managing Last planning and TAKT schedule processes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal/written)
- Working knowledge of C&Q documentation required for cGMP process equipment.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Ability to generate and communicate project plans and schedules.
- Working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, database management software, BIM 360,P6 schedule software, CAD software, and PCs.
- Qualifications in Construction or project management.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role in Construction Management of large projects within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Technical and practical knowledge of black utilities and clean utilities systems and equipment, biotechnology processes and a working knowledge of FDA and EU regulations is preferred.
- The candidate will be a convincing communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working with large pharmaceutical international companies will be advantageous
- Irish Work Permit essential.
CVs to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org