We have an exciting and varied opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to work on various projects in the Construction, Pharma and Semiconductor Industries.
Your Role: You will be based in the Co. Kildare office with visits as needed to our client’s sites within Ireland, the successful candidate will need to be open to some international travel, which will be compensated through travel allowance.
You will work on various Engineering programs from remote project engineering set-up, Digital Twin project reviews and tracking, overseeing of installations and QA documentation, commissioning protocol generation and technical training delivery.
You will undertake design reviews and risk assessments during the design phase of projects and highlight potential design issues with design proposals as well as some onsite pre-commissioning and commissioning leadership.
We require candidates who are comfortable working on their own initiative.
Location: Celbridge, Co. Kildare with some national and international travel requirements.
EU Work Permit essential
Length of contract: 12 months, full time
We would like to speak to candidates that have several years’ experience in a similar mechanical role.
- Applicants should hold a relevant engineering qualification in Mechanical or Building Services and relevant experience (5 years + Min).
- Ideally candidates will have experience in Design, Construction and Commissioning.
- Must have a thorough understanding and application of engineering principles, concepts, industry practices and standards
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel.
- Must have the ability to recognise deviations from accepted practice as required.
- Must be able to apply knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and be able to work with minimal instruction/direction.
- Strong verbal, technical writing, project management and interpersonal skills are required.
- Tradespeople with Senior CM experience will be considered.
- Proficiency in Microsoft or Google Suite software packages such as Excel, Word etc.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
About Kyron Innovative Technologies
We are a preeminent provider of ‘Building in Quality’ in Europe, we deliver the Safest, Leanest and Highest Value-added project Quality and Commissioning services by thinking and acting Innovatively, Efficiently and Ethically in everything we do.
Our clients in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical and Data Centre sectors rely on us to ensure that their new or existing facilities operate at peak performance. Our expert staff of commissioning engineers assist in confirming whether critical infrastructure systems are designed and subsequently installed properly and maintained successfully over time. Our commissioning team works with the design construction and quality team throughout the Full Life Cycle Commissioning process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com