Kyron Innovative Technologies
We are seeking an experienced MEP Construction Manager for our Pharma Client in the Tipperary area.
Location: Clonmel, Co Tipperary
EU Work Permit essential.
The Electrical Supervisor is assigned to a project as a member of the Construction Team with responsibility for the proper and timely construction of the Electrical Scope in accordance with Safety and Quality standards, the detailed design, the control estimate, contract and SOPs.
- Ensure that the construction phase of the project is adequately provided with suitably capable, qualified and experienced personnel, together with all the necessary plant, tools, temporary facilities and other resources.
- Adhere to best in class site execution SOPs as guidance to the Field Supervisors.
- Comply with the construction methods, procedures and practices in all respects; particularly those relating to safety, quality assurance, personnel and industrial relations. Where these are found to be inadequate, immediately report the deficiencies and suggest solutions.
- Ensure that the applicable statutory and other legal requirements are properly observed.
- Ensure that projects are constructed to the drawings, specifications, applicable standards, good construction practices, to schedule and in accordance with the cost budget.
- Carry out assessments and appraisals of the contractor’s works.
- Ensure our clients are utilising the best technology available and ensuring innovative ideas are encouraged.
- Ensure lessons learned on projects are recorded and shared.
- Review contractor progress reports and input to weekly CM report out to Client.
- Attend daily whiteboard meetings.
- Attend contractor progress meetings.
- Manage construction works from pre-construction to system turnover.
- Ensure that the criteria as set out in the Quality plan are adhered to.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or a related discipline or an equivalent technical degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Engineering, Project Delivery, Construction or a related discipline.
- Experience in HVAC, Electrical & Mechanical works required.
- Pharmaceutical / Biologics experience is highly desirable.
- Superior skills with the Microsoft suite of products including but not limited to Excel and MS Project.
- Must be proficient in the use of computers for design and understand CAD operations.
- Good interpersonal skills are required, as is the ability to communicate well, both verbally and written.
- Must be able to function effectively in a teamwork environment.
- The individual must demonstrate an ability to work independently.
- Thorough, diligent, good attention to detail.
- Collaborator with strong levels of engagement with individuals and team
- High level of delivery and work completion.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Proficient with Excel and other Microsoft packages.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
About Kyron Innovative Technologies
We are a preeminent provider of ‘Building in Quality’ in Europe, we deliver the Safest, Leanest and Highest Value-added project Quality and Commissioning services by thinking and acting Innovatively, Efficiently and Ethically in everything we do.
Our clients in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical and Data Centre sectors rely on us to ensure that their new or existing facilities operate at peak performance. Our expert staff of commissioning engineers assist in confirming whether critical infrastructure systems are designed and subsequently installed properly and maintained successfully over time. Our commissioning team works with the design construction and quality team throughout the Full Life Cycle Commissioning process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org