Website Kyron Innovative Technologies
We have an exciting opportunity for a Plant Equipment Engineer at a state of the art Biologics facility in Co. Meath.
The Engineer will work closely with a team of design and build engineers to transition from project to sustain for all manufacturing assets and processes.
- Perform supporting activities for operational readiness, equipment qualification and site projects.
- Co-ordinate and support site engineering and maintenance reliability initiatives and programmes.
- Author compliance documents e.g. SOPs, WIs, Change Controls
- Identify, negotiate and onboard specialist service providers to support the maintenance of Biotech manufacturing equipment and instruments.
- Set up a variety of maintenance tasks including but not limited to preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance, predictive data collection in a GxP environment using site CMMS.
- Lead and support site investigations, identifying root cause identify measures to prevent recurrence.
- Participate in FATs and SATs for manufacturing equipment
- Set up and deliver training for the maintenance of manufacturing equipment to be delivered to the sustaining team
- The candidate will have strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- The candidate will have experience with Biotech manufacturing equipment
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- 5-7 years’ experience in biotechnology and/ or pharmaceutical industry or equivalent.
- A good understanding of manufacturing processes, maintenance and reliability best practices.
- CQV experience in a post IQ/OQ environment
- Understanding of compliance documentation and processes
- Ability to think logically and be proactive under pressure.
- Flexible and self-motivated.
Qualifications and Education
- 3rd level qualification in an Engineering, technical discipline or equivalent
- Safe pass and Manual Handling certified
- Irish Work Permit Essential
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org