A billion-dollar pharmaceutical factory designed and built by Dallas-headquartered Jacobs in Dublin has won the prize for project execution in
Facebook unveils ‘hyperscale’ district heat system at Danish data centre
- TikTok to invest $500m in data centre and create ‘hundreds of jobs’
- Government shares details of €200m employment and retraining packages
- Facebook unveils ‘hyperscale’ district heat system at Danish data centre
- After passing the 500-mark, hyperscalers target further 176 data centre builds
- What challenges are there in creating a renewables-led European super grid?
APPRENTICESHIPS ARE MAKING a comeback, with government investment in this type of training set to increase in 2018 to €122